Skip to main content

Whelve

Whelve

to bury something deep inside; to hide.


the 'He' 
(once wanted to say)

 "I wish I wrote the way I
thought;
Obsessively,
Incessantly,
With maddening hunger.
                                                           
I'd write myself into
nervous breakdowns,
Manuscripts spiralling out
like tentacles into abysmal
nothing.
And I'd write about you
a lot more
than I should."
  I'd write to the point of suffocation. 

-Benedict Smith,


       "l want to be a mystery, yet be
known
I want to be together, yet alone
Is it too much to ask, to be famous
yet unknown?
To be a wanderer, yet have a home?"

-Kara Douglas


"they say lavender
softens anxiety 
and i
wonder whether i can
plant a garden 
 so
dense in your mind
that the knots in your
chest unravel 
and
never tighten again. "

— jasmine kaur

I am forever caught between
saying too much and
not saying enough with words
I have no balance
I drip
and I pour
leave you empty or overflowing
my mind like a tide
either holding back
or all waves rolling
(was it my drought or my flood that sent you running?)

- G.H.
                


                                          this will go on forever ;
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death cab for cutie

  ( Prerequisite: You might wanna listen to the song first ) . . . Pretty lies, I never thought this light would die; When someday it would make me cry To recall the weight of your words . I'll sit strong, In my castle of dried rose thorns From garden of broken homes Burying flowers i couldn't ever earn. Candlelight, The wax melting burns my thighs, You sit and then paint me skies  Of a life, i never yearned. If heaven and hell decide That they can no longer try, I'll drop the melting candle For a wild forest fire. But here's no-one around me As my soul burns to cries, Will you follow me into the dark? Blood soaked gowns As evil as this mute town Where everyone just looks down To both of my bruising knees.  But you and me, Have felt everything to feel From teardrops to infant dreams And the bits of paper crowns. Sewing down, Your nails turned to earthly brown, From dyeing my dream red gown Into your favourite shade of blue. If heaven and hell decide That this light won...

Ultra-violet

  "I know how people gently push you forward so that you move ahead, and they don't hurt you. But you need shoving, not pushing. And I will do that." “You are all the colors in one, at full brightness.” _Theodore Finch . . .  The most endearing character from any book that Jennifer Niven has written is Theodore Finch. And Theodore Finch says, "We will Graduate from high school soon; we all will leave this city. Don't you wanna know what this city has?" It's soooo natural and neural and genuinely appropriate to question. Sometimes I just want to hang on to these books, these Novels no matter how depressing they may be. And what is depression if it isn't questioning what most people choose to ignore. If it isn't letting yourself question the choices, you are constantly making for yourself while being under the influence of someone else. If it isn't questioning the very thought that God exists, love exists because in my experi...