Skip to main content

Happyness


bits of replaying a song and wishing some lyrics changed.

 (I may not be original but i learnt how to improvise better ; )



. . .




Honey, when I am 

Lying under the trees , I see what you see

I stare blank at beliefs

And I am, right now, pushing up

trying to make a touch

Through branches breaking up my sky.

Showed you all of my hiding spots,

Hide and seek , in disbelief

I was still seeking when you stopped.

Hearing locker keys, and small talks freeze

A one that opens up my door.


When did all our lessons,

started to look like weapons

pointed at my deepest hurt?

A fool you dream,

With a big man scream,

I hope you get what you see,

I haven't loved the new me yet,

She'll never give you that.

No I didn't mean that;

Sorry I can't see facts, through all my man made mess.



Honey, when I am

above the trees,

I see it for what is.

But you're, right now, signing off

letters  that you wrote, with an insincere

"Yours Sincerely "

bribery; it all makes sense to me

why the sands slip faster in my clock.

Choosing me, with my full time glee

Did it make you free?

Did they give you a Goodman's cloak?


And I still believe I could leave this place behind,

brush the cobwebs off my art gallery.

and i still seek, lost all of my hiding spots

And no one teaches you what to do,

when a good man hurts you

and you know you've hurt him too

giving all the best of me-s


There was happiness before me,

There is happiness along with me

But there was happiness because of me

And you know, what to believe

There is happiness

she'll give you that,

I haven't met the new me yet



. . .


Comments

  1. Whoever you are, you are perfect. And perfect at describing things indescribable with normal words. Will be glad to get a breakdown of the poem.✨. "No Y in Happiness".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhymes well 🙃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whelve

Whelve to bury something deep inside; to hide. the 'He'  (once wanted to say)   "I wish I wrote the way I thought; Obsessively, Incessantly, With maddening hunger.                                                              I'd write myself into nervous breakdowns, Manuscripts spiralling out like tentacles into abysmal nothing. And I'd write about you a lot more than I should."   I'd write to the point of  suffocation.  -Benedict Smith,        "l want to be a mystery, yet be known I want to be together, yet alone Is it too much to ask, to be famous yet unknown? To be a wanderer, yet have a home?" -Kara Douglas "they say lavender softens anxiety  and i wonder whether i can plant a garden   so dense in your mind that the knots in your chest unravel  and never tighten aga...

Ultra-violet

  "I know how people gently push you forward so that you move ahead, and they don't hurt you. But you need shoving, not pushing. And I will do that." “You are all the colors in one, at full brightness.” _Theodore Finch . . .  The most endearing character from any book that Jennifer Niven has written is Theodore Finch. And Theodore Finch says, "We will Graduate from high school soon; we all will leave this city. Don't you wanna know what this city has?" It's soooo natural and neural and genuinely appropriate to question. Sometimes I just want to hang on to these books, these Novels no matter how depressing they may be. And what is depression if it isn't questioning what most people choose to ignore. If it isn't letting yourself question the choices, you are constantly making for yourself while being under the influence of someone else. If it isn't questioning the very thought that God exists, love exists because in my experi...

Death cab for cutie

  ( Prerequisite: You might wanna listen to the song first ) . . . Pretty lies, I never thought this light would die; When someday it would make me cry To recall the weight of your words . I'll sit strong, In my castle of dried rose thorns From garden of broken homes Burying flowers i couldn't ever earn. Candlelight, The wax melting burns my thighs, You sit and then paint me skies  Of a life, i never yearned. If heaven and hell decide That they can no longer try, I'll drop the melting candle For a wild forest fire. But here's no-one around me As my soul burns to cries, Will you follow me into the dark? Blood soaked gowns As evil as this mute town Where everyone just looks down To both of my bruising knees.  But you and me, Have felt everything to feel From teardrops to infant dreams And the bits of paper crowns. Sewing down, Your nails turned to earthly brown, From dyeing my dream red gown Into your favourite shade of blue. If heaven and hell decide That this light won...